The past few weeks have kind of been a repeat of the last. Let's see if I can recap and post some random thoughts. Ready?
Every other weekend for the past couple months, we have been visiting the inlaws at the campgrounds at Natural Bridge. It's so beautiful and quiet over there...well until we show up. We get our drink on, our smoke on, and act up until midnight or later. I'm sure the other campers hate our guts too!
Monday nights the wife and I lock our door and have a nice quiet night together. It's great fun!
Tuesdays everyone comes over to watch House on Fox. We all hang out and talk and unwind after a long day of work.
Wednesdays someone brings over a movie and I crank up the surround sound. More great fun, just less talking because we 're, well, watching a movie.
Thursdays have been CSI, Vegas night. We are all caught up in that show and we hang out and have a good time.
The weekends are pretty much up in the air when we are not going to the campground depending on who wants to go what where when and why.
- Big excitement about Gizmachi being added to the second stage at Ozzfest. They sound good and I hope they do well.
- Everything I eat hurts my stomach. I must have a tapeworm.
- We have all now officially passed around the flu of doom +1.
- I know I don't have the highest self esteem in the world, but my circle of friends seem to be struggling with theirs sometimes, wife included. For the love of peter, stop it! You are all sexy as hell. (catcalls)
- My kitten still has his nuts, but not for long.
- My other cat, Gobbles hurt his leg. He looks so pitiful limping around.
- I wish Soulfly would play Ozzfest this year.
- Be sure to check out and download the podcasts featuring himself, Patrick Norton, Kevin Rose and other.
- The new 40 Below Summer tracks are kick ass!
- Allen has officially moved into his new crib. I hope he does well in singlehood again.
- Lynchburg Underground is back on the shelf again until I can get some more bandwidth, I'm struggling to provide a quality program for my listeners. My apologies.
- Jessi is my metalhead partner in crime and she just rocks!