- In July, I was stoned and craving a glazed doughnut frozen beverage?
- In August, I was a 16 year old having trouble with my DSL and spyware?
- In September, I was a hacker recovering from Ozzfest 2004?
- In October, I became a Korn, Chevelle listening uncle?
- In November, I was celebrating Firefox 1.0, Collective Soul and the life of ODB?
- In December, I mourned the passing of Dimebag, Ken Jenning's run on Jeopardy, and the end of a fun year?
- In January, Kat found Harry Potter. I found the flu and St. Diablo.
- In February, Mudvayne let me down, and I shared my passion for starting a band.
- In March, I saw Slipknot, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Bleed, Art of Destruction, 3 Inches of Blood, The Agony Scene, Still Remains, and Trivium. I turned a year older and really really ready!
- In April, the Pope died and I found my confidence.
- In May, we partied for Jessi's birthday and finally got to see Star Wars, Episode 3!
- In June, I battled a mosquito, went camping, partyed and answered questions from Salma Hayeck.
Monday, July 25, 2005
One Year Ago...
I meant to do this on Saturday, but in the battle over memory, senility won. Can you believe that in a year's time: