First as I always do, I link my Froogle shopping list. Everyone should make their own. It's fun! My Favorite Things!
Now, outside of that stuff, which I'm sure blew most of you away, I do have necessities. Here's a short list:
- shoes size 12 1/2 preferably black maybe even a pair of boots
- slacks (khaki, stone, black, gray, brown, green) Email me for the size because I'm too fat to disclose such information. I need jeans too, badly. Black cords are great!
- T shirts size xxx large. They shrink down to my size. Metal shirts are welcome!
- pullovers, sweaters all xxx large
- cash, I need nothing more than cold hard cash. That's what I really want
- gift cards for those of you that feel giving the gift of green is tacky. Anywhere that sells clothing is perfect. Best buy would be dangerious b/c everything I want from there is upwards of two hundred bucks!
The reason I mostly posted clothes is because when I moved I threw out by mistake 3/4's of my clothes. So be kind. Give the gift of threads.
If I remember something, I will put it in froogle, or I will put it in as a comment. Happy shopping, and remember to enjoy the season despite the stigma not to enjoy it.