Automatic e-mail reply messages
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the
position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. I'm not really out of the office. I'm just ignoring you.
3. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office.
If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
4. Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I
may be promoted to management.
5. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I
return from vacation on 4/18. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the
order it was received.
6. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten
words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
7. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver
this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
8. I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.
9. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queueing system. You are
currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
10. Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message.