- I'm amazed American Idol is still as popular as it is. I can only really stomach the auditions, but how much more can we take, people?
- I priced different PCs today both desktop and laptop including Macs. Getting a new computer would be a very expensive, far away task for sure.
- Payday is coming in 4 hours!!
- Hamburgers for dinner, tonight. I'm getting good at whipping them up on the George Foreman grill, but I can't wait to have a really nice gas grill to really cook 'em right.
- I had been getting a Generic Host Sys32 Process error on my PC the past few days. It's been a real pain in the ass trying to get that bug fixed. Darn you, Microsoft!
- Debating on whether to watch Eastern Promises or Day Watch tonight. Gotta watch one or the other.
- I'm already sick of that new Macbook Air commercial. It's a tiny piece of junk, we get it.
- Speaking for myself, I am ready for springtime.
- Janine and I are going to start planning a long weekend here soon. Work has kinda drained us both.
- The next two months are going to be baby crazy! There are going to be 3 newborns in our immediate family circle. Insane!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
End of the Month Random
And here we go!